Hybrid data integration at enterprise scale, made easy
- Great set of connectors and data movement activities
- PaaS service
- Visual design experience
- Pipeline monitoring
- Responsive pipeline triggers
- Self-hosted integration runtime option
- Extensible activities through Azure Functions
- Limited email notifications
- Cryptic error messages for some activities
- Built-in version control not for everyone
- Lack of local development tooling
Read our blog posts about Data Factory
How to use SQL Notebooks to access Azure Synapse SQL Pools & SQL on demand
Wishing Azure Synapse Analytics had support for SQL notebooks? Fear not, it's easy to take advantage rich interactive notebooks for SQL Pools and SQL on Demand.
Azure Synapse Analytics: How serverless is replacing the data warehouse
Serverless data architectures enable leaner data insights and operations. How do you reap the rewards while avoiding the potential pitfalls?
5 Reasons why Azure Synapse Analytics should be on your roadmap
For years we have been building modern cloud data solutions on Azure and helping our customers transform their use of data to drive outcomes. Here are 5 reasons why Azure Synapse Analytics might just be the service that we have been crying out for.