Data Strategy Briefing
The Azure Data Strategy Briefing is the best hour you can spend to help you refine your own data strategy and to understand how to leverage the latest capabilities on Azure to accelerate your road map.
- A CEO wishing to accelerate your journey to becoming a data driven organisation?
- A COO who wants to understand the organisation wide changes required to become a data driven organisation?
- A CTO creating a roadmap for your data platform modernisation?
- An IT Director trying to reduce the operational cost of your data platform while increasing security?
- A Head of Reporting/Business Intelligence/Data/Insights/AI needing to increase agility and speed of delivery of new insights?
- A Head of Development creating new analytical capabilities with your existing team?
- A Head of Digital Product Management responsible for creating digital experiences & insights for customers?
Our briefing with endjin helped us quickly understand the available options for modernizing and scaling up our BI processes with Microsoft Azure.
If so, the Azure Data Platform Tech Briefing is designed especially for you.
The briefing is a FREE one-to-one session, via a Microsoft Teams call, to navigate the hype and get you up to speed quickly about becoming a data driven organisation by answering questions such as:
- What's the difference between a Data Warehouse, a Data Lake, a Data Lakehouse and a Data Mesh?
- Should I invest in Databricks or Azure Synapse Analytics?
- Could I migrate from Tableau or Qlik to Power BI, simplify my data estate and save money?
- What is Azure Purview, and how can I use it to implement a data governance framework?
- How much would it cost to build, grow and maintain a data platform?
- What skills do my data team need now?
- What is the Azure Synapse Roadmap?
- Does Azure Synapse offer cost improvements over HDInsight?
- What are Azure Data Lake best practices?
- How do we create a Cloud Operating Model for our new data platform?
- How can we apply DevOps to our data platform?
- What is the difference between Databricks Spark and Azure Synapse Spark?
- What can we replace our existing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) implementation with?
- Should we use ADF or Azure Synapse Pipelines for our data / ETL pipelines?
- Can I migrate from Azure Data Lake Analytics to Azure Synapse Analytics?
- Should I use Azure SQL Database or Cosmos DB?
- Should we invest in R or Python skills?
- How can I get started with analytics and insights from my IIoT data?
- Is a Full Stack Serverless data warehouse possible?
- How do I architect for scale, cost efficiency and governance on Azure?
The data strategy briefing is unlike other sessions I have gone through with other vendors, endjin truly are the best in their field and their approach in designing and deploying Microsoft analytics solutions is advanced, yet practical.
Topics we will cover include:
- How the Azure Data Platform has evolved to meet modern data challenges.
- How organisations can leverage the Azure Data Platform to generate significant value at pace.
- Our expert opinion of the options available, including which services and architectures to adopt.
- Real-world industry focused cases studies demonstrating the art of the possible and detailing the business models, architectures, workloads, build and operational costs.
- Areas of interest that are specific to your industry and problem domain, this is an interactive session and we aim to make it as relevant as we can for you.
- How to get started - we will introduce you to our expertise, processes and intellectual property that will help accelerate your data projects.
At the end of the briefing you will have the knowledge to make informed decisions about your future Azure data strategy & roadmap. You will also receive a copy of all the information presented.