Are you a:
- CTO creating a roadmap for your data platform modernisation?
- IT Director trying to reduce the operational cost of your data platform while increasing security?
- Head of Reporting needing to increase agility and speed of delivery of new insights?
- Business Unit Manager delivering a tactical reporting project on a tight deadline?
- Or Head of Development creating new analytical capabilities with your existing team?
Informed decision & action requires meaningful insight.
How do you bootstrap your insight programme?
- What are your risks & what organisational change is required?
- Which actionable insights matter to you?
- Can you validate your thinking through a proof of value?
- What is your data & security architecture?
- How can you create a roadmap & budget for a business case?
Our Insight Discovery Workshop arms you the process, tools, architecture, and proof-of-value needed to be successful:
- Organizational Readiness: An assessment of your readiness to becoming an insight driven organization with actionable improvement plan.
- Inception & Discovery: A half-day workshop to introduce you to our iterative action-oriented insight discovery process, we will help you identify, define and prioritize your requirements.
- Data Landscape: A guided exercise to uncover your data, governance and technical constraints.
- Report Design: A fully interactive report design.
- Architecture & Security: A high-level solution design and security architecture that addresses your specific needs and constraints.
- Roadmap & Budget: a half-day workshop to define your insight roadmap, delivery plan, and implementation & operational cost model.
By the end of this process you will have everything you need to either implement the solution yourself, or put it out to tender.