Endjin.Licensing now supports SHA256
Last year we open sourced an extensible licensing framework we created for an Azure / .NET based content platform we're developing. We've just pushed an update that supports SHA256 for signing the license XML document. As this is a breaking change we've bumped the version number of the NuGet package to 2.x.
For more information about the licensing framework, see the 5 part blog series I wrote in 2015:
- Part 1: Why build another licensing system?
- Part 2: Defining the desired behaviour
- Part 3: How to create and validate a license
- Part 4: How to implement custom validation logic
- Part 5: Real world usage patterns