The Modern Data Platform is a culmination of the IP, process, and knowledge we have accrued developing enterprise-class data solutions in the cloud.
Over the last 7 years we've harvested all of the valuable, reusable code to create building blocks for future products and services.
It is a truth of software development that code that is written once and used once is far more fragile, contains more bugs and is less reliable than code that is at the heart of hundreds of critical systems. This principle is at the heart of endjin's investment in our Core Framework.
Unlike most consultancies that start with a blank sheet of paper to maximize billable hours, Endjin begin any project with a field-hardened kitbag of IP that can get delivery off to a fast start. Our licensing model is M&A friendly, including source-code, with flexibility equivalent to work-for-hire.
- Container configuration and composition
- Distributed caching infrastructure
- Distributed lease management
- Distributed task cancellation
- Secure multi-tenancy management
- Multi-tenanted API Key management
- Resource-based claims management
- High-throughput, reliable messaging
- Serverless job management
- Sophisticated Data repositories
- Distributed workflow management
- Text extraction
- Text classification
- Text scoring
- Text language detection
- Software licensing framework
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we consume your IP? >
- Our Core Framework is written in .NET, and is available as NuGet packages, but if you're not using .NET many of the libraries have been exposed as ReSTful APIs that you can consume from any platform or language.
- I'm worried about taking a dependency on your IP? >
- Our licensing model is M&A friendly, including source-code, with flexibility equivalent to work-for-hire.
- I'm a start-up, this looks perfect for my idea, but I don't think I can afford it >
- We love working with start ups! We are happy to license IP, consider joint ventures, or provide services for equity. See our Incubator page for more details.
- I want to know more, what do I do? >
- Chat with us online, pick a time for us to give you a call, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.