The Modern Data Platform is a culmination of the IP, process, and knowledge we have accrued developing enterprise-class data solutions in the cloud.
We've created a cloud based content management framework that works just the way we want.
Content Management is a fundamental part of modern web applications, but traditional Content Management Systems are far too constraining; you either have to build a complex application inside the limits of a CMS or you have to re-invent the wheel to weave content management around your application's functionality.
That's why we've created our own cloud based content management framework, based on our experiences of working with countless other CMS platforms that just didn't work the way we wanted them to.
Whether you just need a headless CMS to integrate into your application using ReSTFUL APIs, or a full modern, web based platform to build rich, content driven applications, our framework can play any role you want.
- Modern CMS, from Headless API to full responsive editing experience
- Full Text Search
- Manages drafts & publication including A/B publication
- Media management (including automatic minification & srcset generation)
- Template support including linked content that updates as the template changes
- Comes with standard layouts for Blogs, News, Storefronts, Jobs board & more
- Create standard layouts, page types & CSS styling within the online WYSIWYG editing experience
- Multi-language support
- Extensible content data model
- Code in the web UI using a simple scripting language
- Standard components support progressive enhancement & responsive design
- Scales from a free service to global solution
- Optimised for speed. 100/100 score on Google Page Speed Insights with default components
- Critical CSS generation
- Supports static HTML generation
- Typescript definitions for all components
- OpenAPI definitions support clients in all popular languages
- CLI support for all APIs on Windows, Mac & Linux.
- Host on-prem, in cloud on Windows or Linux or consume our SaaS APIs
- Bring your own identity provider for authentication & authorisation
- Manage security for any & all content using resource-based access control
- Rendering integrates with any AspNetCore 2.0 site.
- Supports all Evergreen Browsers
- Editing experience is supported on current versions of Chrome, Firefox & Edge
- Integrate content from any 3rd party API, & render in place without leaving the web editing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a start-up, this looks perfect for my idea, but I don't think I can afford it >
- We love working with start ups! We are happy to license IP, consider joint ventures, or provide services for equity. See our Incubator page for more details.
- I'm worried about taking a dependency on your IP? >
- Our licensing model is M&A friendly, including source-code, with flexibility equivalent to work-for-hire.
- I want to know more, what do I do? >
- Chat with us online, pick a time for us to give you a call, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.